Makeup Routine/ Favorites

Hello Loves,

     Today I wanted to share my favorite beauty products I've been using at the moment/ my makeup routine. If you know me, you know that I absolutely LOVE anything that has to do with beauty. It's like my own form of art. A lot of people ask "who are you all dolled up for? Why are you wearing so much makeup? You don't need all of that, you're already gorgeous.", and I'm saying it once and for all... I do makeup because I love it. I do not do it to impress anyone, but myself. I do not wear it because I think I'm ugly without it. I wear it because I like how I look with it and how confident it makes me feel. Well, anyway, I'm going to hop off of my podium and get to it.

     Lets start with makeup. The first product that I've been using is the L'oreal Paris true match foundation in the color W3, nude beige. I put a few dots on the main parts of my face; cheeks, forehead, nose and chin. I then add a few drops of the Cover FX custom enhancer drops in the color Sunlight and blend them using the Real Techniques Miracle Diamond Sponge. Next, I apply the MAC Pro Long wear Concealer in the color NC20 and I blend it with the same Real Techniques sponge.

     Once I'm done with the base I look like a ghost, so I add a little bronzer and blush. The bronzer that I have been OBSESSED with recently is the Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Bronzed. I use the  Real Techniques Pink Cheek brush and I lightly add bronzer on my cheeks and forehead/temples. I start out light and add more layers until its the perfect shade, but sometimes I can overdue it, so I have to be careful. I use the same cheek brush to add the Tarte blush in the color Glisten to my cheeks, giving me a rosy look.

     Now I move onto my eye area. I start with my eyebrows. I use the Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse in the color Medium Brow. I use the angled brush that it came with to carefully shape my brows and then shade them in. Once my eyebrows look somewhat alike and on fleek I move onto eyeshadow. I start by applying the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion and let it soak in while I try to decide what palette to use. For the past few months I have been reaching for the Tartelette in bloom palette. My basic look with this palette consists of the colors Rebel, Leader, Sweetheart, and Funny girl. I use the L.A.B.^2 Just Blending In Brush to spread Rebel into the crease of my eye. I then apply a light amount of Leader into the deepest part of my crease and blend it out. I use the purple Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush to spread Sweetheart onto the rest of my eyelid and use the L.A.B. brush to blend it out. To finish up with eyeshadow, I take a little amount of Funny Girl and put it in the corner of my eye to add a little sparkle.
     Next, I take the Tarteist Clay Paint Liner and try my best to do a wing (its harder than you may think). To finish my eyes I add the best part, mascara. I use three mascaras to get my eyelashes looking long and luscious. In order, I use the Covergirl So Lashy! Waterproof mascara, Maybelline Lash Sensational, and Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara.


     To finish my routine, I have three more steps. Highlight, lips, and setting/refreshing spray. For my highlight I use the NYX Wonder Stick and the Tarteist Pro Glow palette. I start by using the NYX and then adding a mixture of the colors Lit and Fire on top. For my lips I have a variety that I pick from, depending on the day, but one I find myself reaching for most is the Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick in 55 My Nude. Finally I spray some of the Mario Badescu Facial Spray as a refreshing and setting spray.

     After I put that much makeup on and go through my day I need to make sure that I thoroughly wash my face to prevent any breakouts. So, for my nightly routine I start with the Neutrogena makeup remover cleansing towelettes. to take of as much makeup as I can. I then use micellar water by Garnier to take off the excess makeup. to cleanse I use the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser. Now I am finally ready to hop into bed, get comfy, and watch Netflix till I fall asleep.

Comments

Popular Posts